Wikipedia, Patriarchy, Proof and Pudding

Meta Feminist Dyke of the Old School welcomes all.
No comment will be censored.
Bring it on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: WE Are EVERYWHERE, U.S. Virgin Islands

Music is my Medicine. Thinking is my Sport. Nature is my Faith.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sources, Sauces, Souses, Senses

If you were to undertake to edit a page on wikipedia, you would see this notice:

Encyclopedic content must be verifiable .
They (whoever they are, but Y know they include Rintrah and SecondSight who have the integrity to identify themselves in some way, at least) consider anything verifiable if it is supported by a source which is approved by every editor who notices it. If any editor does not approve a source, then the illicit material will be deleted.
Problems with "sources":

For me the best sources are my experience, current events, common sense and reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home